Epoxy pipe lining saves your pipes from pinhole leaks that can form overtime. With epoxy applied to your pipe lines, no pinhole leaks will form again.
- Temperature Rating: Our epoxy is rated for commercial hot application and is recommended for hot water recirculation systems. Epoxy is rated as either domestic hot (140 F +/- 3 F) or commercial hot (180 F +/- 3F). Homes which have re-circulation systems can have water temperatures that exceed 140 F. Although epoxy which is rated domestic hot is standard in the industry, we use the higher standard epoxy rated for commercial hot to ensure that your water system can handle all temperatures.
- Viscosity Rating: System Rikos epoxy is rated to leave a coat 20 millimeters in thickness in your pipes. Most other epoxy is rated for a maximum of 10 millimeters. Our epoxy is more viscous, takes slightly longer to apply and results in a more even coating throughout your plumbing system.
- Cure Time: After 8 hours the epoxy is set to permit water flow and has near maximum physical characteristics.
- Flow Rate: With Rikos technology, you will not detect any downgrade in the flow rate. In fact, you may experience an increase in flow rates based on the smoothness of the hardened epoxy, compared to the rough copper and galvanized surface.
Why use Epoxy for your pipes?
Benefits of utilizing the Rikos Pipe Lining Technology;
- Seals pinhole leaks in copper pipes
- Eliminates possibility of future pinholes leaks
- Improves water quality by creating a barrier between metal pipes & drinking water
- Restores adequate water pressure and volume
- Avoids virtually all damage and destruction to walls, ceiling and floors
- Minimizes impact on residents and tenants
- Saves time and money